Thursday, October 30, 2014

Chicken sausage...my absolute favorite :)

Finishing the best chicken sausage has been quite a chase for me. I've tried the stuff from Costco, Sprouts, Walmart, I believe even Trader Joes, but my new favorite is the Simply Balanced brand from Target!!! It is soooo Good!!! Last night I mixed it with so veggies and sauted them. We had whole wheat tortellini and fresh steamed green beans on the side. It was awesome!!! 

My favorite seasonings that I use for everything is Nature's Seasoning Salt and Paprika!! I'm obsessed with paprika right now. It is so good with everything. 

I encourage you all to try chicken sausage if you haven't already! It is so yummy and so clean as well!!!


1 pkg of Italian chicken sausage, sliced 
1 onion, chopped 
1 red pepper, chopped
1-2 zucchini, chopped
2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp nature's seasoning salt
Olive oil drizzled

Combine all ingredients in pan. Sauté for 10-15 min on medium to low heat. 
Serve with rice pasta or quinoa 
Serves 4 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment