Thursday, April 24, 2014

Nebraska trip!

When people ask me where I am from, and I reply "Nebraska" they are quite surprised.  I hear I seem like I am from California, Utah, the East Coast, from the south, but defiantly not Nebraska. Well, I am. I am a country girl, but my heart goes to the city. 
So last week I was able to go to my hometown and relax in the small town setting. Nothing big goes on there. I don't do crazy things when I am home. I just enjoy the beauty of corn fields, canyons, horses, land, and a nice big cabin.
Here are few pics of my home & the country lifestyle that I used to live.


I LOVE my backyard!
2 of the 5 horses; Mokie & Whisper



Ryker had a love hate relationship w/ Hooch. He loved him but hated him licking him to death

My little brother Tyler got this turkey just as we were leaving to head back to SLC.

Nothing beats Nebraska sunsets











No comments:

Post a Comment