Friday, March 21, 2014

My Secret Love!

Let me tell you all a little secret; I LOVE grocery shopping. And i mean I LOOOVVEEEE it, I find it relaxing and creative. I plan most of my meals while I am shopping. There is just something about looking at all the food, and the wheels in my head just start spinning. But enough of how much I love grocery shopping, let me tell you about my favorite stores. I LOVE SPROUTS!!!! It is my favorite place to shop by far. I get all my produce from there.  I love that it is FRESH and CHEAP!!! Wednesday its double coupons, so most of the produce is under $1 a pound. Thursday is student discount day. I completely forgot about that, so that was an awesome surprise when I went yesterday. I normally spend up to $50-$70 for 2 weeks of produce, and I get a TON of produce and variety. I also love HARMONS & TRADER JOES!!!   I love that Harmons has lots of yummy healthy lunches and Trader Joes, well I love that it gives me so many options for variety and organic foods and has the best yummy snacks for myself and Ryker.

2 weeks produce and a little bit of extra for $70!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment