Thursday, March 27, 2014

Transformations!


Today's workout was a killer, but it was awesome!!! I LOVE leg days. They make me feel like I'm one tough cookie & a little BA.  I love doing weights. I have seen lots of results from changing my diet and increasing my cardio workouts, but weights is where I see the definition and tone of my muscles. It's awesome to look back to see where I was and where I am now. I makes me appreciate the journey I have been on and see the benefits of my hard work. I have never posted pictures of my process before, I am super nervous to do this, but you have to do it sometime! I don't have any of in workout clothes. I feel like I see more difference in my every day life photos, especially in my face. But I have began to take pictures every month of me so I can see inch loss more clearly. So I'll post those pictures next time :)

9 months pregnant
12 weeks postpartum
10 months postpartum
summer 2013
September 2013
October 2013
Thanksgiving 2013  


Christmas 2013
February 2014

March 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment