Monday, March 17, 2014

It's finally here!

So its here. Fine, fit & fresh is finally up and running! I have been busy finishing up the final touches as Ryker & I made breakfast this morning, whole wheat pancakes. ( recipe below )  I still don't have all my recipes up but if you have specific requests please leave comment. Thank you to all you have been a support as I have made this lifestyle change. I love you all. A huge thanks to my doll, Judith Kester for designing my blog. She is amazing and such an amazing person. Be sure to check out her blog Kindred!

                                                                      Whole Wheat Pancakes
                                                                                     egg
                                                                     1 cup whole wheat flour
                                                                        1/2 cup almond milk
                                                                        1 TBSP brown sugar
                                                                           1 tsp coconut oil
                                                                         3 tsp baking powder
                                                                                1/4 tsp salt



No comments:

Post a Comment