Monday, May 19, 2014

WHOLE30

Good Morning!!!!
I am so excited that it is a new week!!!
I LOVE Monday! Fresh start to the week.

Over the weekend I did some research and I am so excited to say that starting June 1 I am doing whole30!!!!
I am so excited for this fresh cleanse and jumpstart to losing more weight.
I have recently reached a plateau and am not seeing results. I have been feeling bloated all the time, very hard on myself, and haven't had any energy at all.


So some may ask what is the whole30? Whole30 is fresh start to losing weight. It "resets" your metabolism. It shows you how certain foods affect you. In this program you cut out sugar, grains, dairy, and legumes for 30 days.
Be sure to go to www.whole30.com to check it out! It is awesome. I am going to Barnes & Noble to get their book "It Starts with Food" by Dallas and Melissa Hartwig. I am also going to get a Paleo cookbook to start meal planning for next week.

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Have a Happy Monday, eat clean, work hard, and don't forget to smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment