Monday, March 31, 2014

Cilantro Chili Lime Tacos

So yesterday  I was planning on making this for dinner for my family and friends, but the hubs woke up with the flu :(Instead of yummy shrimp tacos we had chicken broth and soup from a can! But despite not making them yesterday, I thought I would share the recipe. Ill be sure to post a picture later in the week when I do make them. Enjoy :)

Cilantro Chili Lime Tacos w/ Chicken or Shrimp

3 fresh squeezed limes
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
2 tbsp chopped cilantro
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 tsp minced garlic
2 cups fresh mini shrimp
corn tortillas
purple onions
cilantro
slivered carrots
*place all ingredients and let soak at least an hour
*after marinating grill 
*place in corn tortillas and top with chopped purple onions, cilantro and slivered carrots
*serves 4
*enjoy!!!!!!









1 comment: