Friday, March 21, 2014

Lunch; favorite meal of the day!

Breakfast is most people's favorite meal, mine is Lunch! I love salads & wraps, which consist of majority of my lunches. Yesterday I had a smoked turkey wrap on a 90 calorie wrap with mixed greens, peppers, tomato, and the Laughing Cow cheese spread. So yummy. For my sides I had steamed snow peas and fresh strawberries. Ryker had a peanut butter and agave sandwich on whole wheat, which he ate aggressively up, strawberries, broccoli, and grapes. It is so fun sitting down together at the table and talk about what we are eating. Ryker loves asking "why" he is eating this and wants to know if it is "helfy" aka healthy or not :)

pb agave sandiwich, broccoli, grapes, strawberries
smoked turkey veggie wrap, snow peas, strawberries


No comments:

Post a Comment