Monday, March 24, 2014

Vegging; Its okay sometimes.

Everyone deserves some girl time and some good vegging, and that is what I did this weekend and it was awesome!!! But when I have a good veg, it makes me excited to cook a good clean meal. Sunday dinner was a delight last night. We had an olive oil rosemary sirloin roast that my hubs grilled to perfection. We enjoyed roasted peppers and fresh pineapple, salad, and avocado bruschetta on the side. Can I just say it was so good. It was so nice to have a tasty dinner and clean meal after a little vegging. It preps me for a new week. I wasn't able to go to the gym at all because of a sick baby and I was also feeling under the weather, but I am ready for it today! I know I'll kill it tonight. Remember its okay to have a little veg. What's important is that it is not a lifestyle, it's just a little fun :)

Here are a few pics of last nights dinner. Sorry I didn't get some of all of it.

Olive Oil Rosemary Sirloin

Roasted Peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment