Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Little Pick-Me Ups :)

We all have down days or days where things are a bit off. I do quite often. Being a mom of a VERY active two year old is rough sometime. He certainly knows how to push my buttons. But despite him pushing my buttons, I sure love that boy. He is my pride joy! Something I have learned the past year is that I love quotes! They can make me laugh, cry, encourage me to be better, reminds me of who I am, or just simple smile. My favorite thing right now is to find a quote on pinterest, rewrite it and post it on my fridge. I have quite the collection now. Whenever I feel unsure or a little down, I just read over my fridge & feel better. 


Above I mentioned my little boy. Let me introduce him. His name is Ryker. He is two & the coolest kid on the block. He is spunky, knows what he wants, and can twerk like no other! This is my boy & I am so happy to be his mommy. He can make me smile any time of the day. Why is it so cute when they are in time out and pleading with those big brown eyes to come out?


 





Now seeing him, how could you ignore those brown eyes :)

Along with quotes and my little man, I LOVE music!!!! All genres, it doesn't matter. Right now this song has made my heart sing. I love music that tells a story. Especially when its incorporated with a story or an event. Check out this girl. She is so talented and her musics lifts me up. Im a huge fan!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment