Monday, April 7, 2014

SPINNING!!!!

Happy Monday!!! I am so excited for this new week. I am going back home to Nebraska this weekend for 10 days, the weather is going to be wonderful this week, and I have started a new cardio/weight training workout. I love cardio, especially spinning! It is my all time favorite cardio workout & great calorie burner.  I have been spinning by myself for months. I get in stages where I take classes, and then I go back to do the workouts myself. But since I have access to some awesome classes for free with my Gold's Gym membership, I have decided to take advantage of them. So today I took advantage & it was AWESOME!!!! 580 calories in 60 min! I was a little slow in the beginning. I was a little tired from getting up early. My body isn't used to it yet, but it will soon! From here out I am doing early morning spin classes & I mean 6 AM early! I feel like I never have time to do a good intense weight & cardio workout when I go at night. I only have an hour and half gap to do both. So from here on out, I am going to do cardio in the AM and weight training in the  PM.
The workouts that I have posted under the workout tab are still going to stay the same. All that is changing is that I will do abs right after doing weights and then cool down with 10 min of cardio. I will post my spin times for those who are interested in joining me. The more the merrier I say :)


SPIN WORKOUT SCHEDULE
*M - 6 AM
*T - 5:30 AM
*W - 6 AM
*TH - 6 AM
*F - 6 AM
*S - 7:15 AM
(I will be at a different gym with a friend)






1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow you're going at 5:30? Way to go Maria. You're inspiring me to get back in shape for summer. Help me stay on tack!

    ReplyDelete